• Report: #1119135

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Romero — Sanford North Carolina
Chappell construction
3213 barwell rd Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Chappell construction Charles Chappell False identity and steals money Raleigh North Carolina

In 2013 he hired me to do a job for a customer saying he was a contractor, He told me that after the job was done I was going to receive my money. I paid for all the materials as well as the labor of my workers totaling a cost of more than $7,000. When it came time to pay he came reluctant started ignoring my phone calls, delaying to meet up. I went to go look for him at the address he had given me and it was a verizon store and another address was a complete fake. I investigated and found out he was a fraud and had ripped off others several times before. I took him to court 3 times and he failed to show up every time. He changed his number and was not able to be found or contacted, investigators assume he has changed his name and says he is someone else. He is a black male man who tries to pass himself as a minister. Till present time today he has not paid one cent of what he owes me. This man is a crook and should not be trusted!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chappell-construction/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27610/Chappell-construction-Charles-Chappell-False-identity-and-steals-money-Raleigh-North-Caro-1119135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chappell construction