Complaint Review: Char Blankenship

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Charlene Rae — Winchester California United States of America
Char Blankenship
30724 Benton Rd C302 #562 Winchester, CA Minneapollis, Minnesota United States of America

Char Blankenship I was promised by salesman a 100% refund if we did not like the part sent to us. We were told by Danny 612 294-7121 that the part we were ordering was JUST like Hypertech chip and that it plugged in Minneapollis, Minnesota

I was promised by salesman a 100% refund if we did not like the part sent to us.  We were told by Danny 612 294-7121 that the part we were ordering was JUST like Hypertech chip and that it plugged in under the dash.  We received two parts that had to be wired in two different locations.  We returned it the next day and I spoke with Jason @ 763 273-8144 and Derrick Young and then I called Max @ 612 294-7116 and they still refuse to refund 100% even though we were lied to.  WE WERE NEVER TOLD THAT THERE WOULD BE A RESTOCKING FEE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Char-Blankenship/Minneapollis-Minnesota-/Char-Blankenship-I-was-promised-by-salesman-a-100-refund-if-we-did-not-like-the-part-sen-1016190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Char Blankenship