Complaint Review: Char Lynn Belly N' Baby

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: frustrated — pt pleasant New Jersey
Char Lynn Belly N' Baby
3 Elliot Drive Reading, Pennsylvania USA

Char Lynn Belly N' Baby, charlynnbellynbaby.com, Kristie Jacoby My credit card was billed, but they never sent item Reading Pennsylvania

On October 11, 2012 I ordered a highchair from Char Lynn Belly N' Baby (charlynnbellynbaby.com). My credit card was billed, but I never received the item. I emailed the company. Kristie Jacoby explained that she didn't have the item in stock and would credit my account.

Well, a year later I am STILL waiting for my money back. I spoke to the owner recently and she said she would send a check immediately. A MONTH has gone by, no check. After numerous emails and phone calls, it is clear that Char Lynn Belly N' Baby never had any intention of shipping the Anka Highchair purchased from their website, its also clear they have no intention of refunding $206.94 that was paid.

I would like the owner of Char Lynn Belly N' Baby to do the right thing and return the $206.94 ($199.95 + $6.99 S&H) that was paid to her company for an item that never was sent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Char-Lynn-Belly-N-Baby/Reading-Pennsylvania-19606/Char-Lynn-Belly-N-Baby-charlynnbellynbabycom-Kristie-Jacoby-My-credit-card-was-billed-1091392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Char Lynn Belly N' Baby