Handle

• Reported By: Jonathan — kennesaw Georgia United States of America
Characters.net

Characters.net Bad company to deal with, Internet

*Author of original report: Retracting Statement - Good company to deal with

I purchased an EQ account from the website a few days ago. I read in the FAQ before I purchased that it could take up 72 hours but most transactions are completed in 1 hour.

After the second day i started to wonder if these guys where for real because I have not heard anything from them since i made the transaction. I have tried all the different channels they have list on the site. facebook chat, email and so on. I can not get anyone to reply to anything i send.

It is now past the deadline and these guys are no where to be found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charactersnet/internet/Charactersnet-Bad-company-to-deal-with-Internet-883717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Characters.net

Retracting Statement - Good company to deal with

AUTHOR: Jonathan - (USA)

I purchased an EQ account from the website and I lost a track of time a bit as I really wanted to play. Anyway through all my rambling and frustrations, the delivery e-mail was sitting in my inbox the entire time.

In the end they did everything right but I wanted to make right of what I did as everything actually went about as good as it can go with this transaction and I will be buying another account again today!