Complaint Review: Characters.net

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Spectre — Alberta Canada
Characters.net

Characters.net No contact, no support, just take your account and run, Internet

*Author of original report: [CASE RESOLVED] Big Confusion, They Paid My Business PayPal Account

Sold two Eve accounts through them successfully in the past, so tried to sell two more of my held accounts through them. This time, no communication, no updates, no attempts to contact me back about the status, they just immediately changed the login information and began ignoring me. About to contact CCP to just get the accounts perma-banned so neither of us at least have use of the accounts rather than let some scam artist run away with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charactersnet/internet/Charactersnet-No-contact-no-support-just-take-your-account-and-run-Internet-893826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Characters.net

[CASE RESOLVED] Big Confusion, They Paid My Business PayPal Account

AUTHOR: Spectre - (Canada)

It ended up being an issue where they sent a payment to my business account, not my personal. No biggie in the end. All was resolved and I reverse everything I said about them.

I now have sold 9 accounts to them, and everything has gone well! If you have issues with communication, my recommendation is to use [email protected] before going nuts on here. Be fair to them since they are the ones paying you.