Many problems exist with this company so I will number them:
1) charge. com illegally set me up for a credit card with american express that i never signed up for or aggreed to. American Express has told me they did not have my signature on file or any type of agreement, thus costing me 3X 35$ charges of overdraft fees from my Bank of America account assigned to charge.com
2)Charge.com has significantly charged me monthly fees stating I needed to have a minimum balance in my account. They claim they have sent notification, which i never recieved. As well as multiple employee's, Latoya at ext.6153 could not tell me when those charges started. She told me 2 different dates. Multiple lies. I proceeded to speak with this representative for 2 hours then she put me on hold to check into something and hung up on me.
3) I have been hung up on by every employee of this company, I've tried to resolve this issue with management named Shawn, and he hung up on me as well as laughed at me before he did. I have spent over 40 hours on the phone with this company and am unable to get anywhere. Now they have sent me to their collections department and they are the ones who owe me money.
4) My account was set up by charge.com to charge me 25 cents per transaction, they have been charging me 50 cents for 5 months and refuse to discuss the matter.
5) My statement from charge.com reflects money they have received from my purchasing customers, and none of that money has made it into my account for over 2 months totalling hundreds of dollars in money my company has made and charge.com has just kept it. I have the statements to prove it. I am turning them into Bank of America, my bank, for fraud.
6) Management of charge.com refused to send any statements to me now, and any proof of letters that state the instituting of monthly fee's.
7) Charge.com randomly decided to withdraw money from my BOA account causing 7 35$ overdraft fees, causing me over $300 of negative balance in my BOA account for over 2 months now.
8)Every charge.com employee at the given number on my statement has lied to me and given me the run around, refused to allow me to speak with management, hung up on me, made fun of me and treated me very unprofessionally. Names I have written down of the liars, Latoya ext. 6153 on oct 26th, underwriting dept. manager Courtney, Manager Shawn hung up on me at 1:30 on Oct 26th, supervisor Robin on nov. 7th claimed she was transferring me to a supervisor and sends me to collections after treating me extremely unproffessional and unwilling to transfer me to management. 48mins. later on Nov. 7th Robin transfers me to collections instead of a manager, and i speak with Carmen in collections, who claims she cannot access my account but slips up and gives me some account information that she claimed she didn't have access too. Carmen is at ext. 16714. I spoke with Carmen for over 40 mins until she transferred me to their company directory thus ending my call.
On Oct 29th jasilene at ext.6169 claimed she was sending me to underwriting manager named courtney perkins, no such person exists. Result is I was hung up on again. Call back and samantha answered this time, who also did the place me on hold trick that resulted in them hanging up on me. I have identified 8 employees that have lied and cheated me. I would like to see criminal charges brought against this company.
9) My october statement this company owes me 109$ their statement reflects charging me a montly fee of 28.51, deducts it from my statement, and then deducts it again from the money I made, so they deduct the same fee twice, every month. This is completely illegal. I have the statements to prove it. Charge.com owes me 358$ in unpaid charges they recieved from my customers i never got paid for as well as double charging for their fees. All of which I can proove with my bank statements and charge.com statements. Charge.com also owes me $ 245 in overdraft fees from violating contract terms and taking money out of my BOA account. I am now seeking $ 603 dollars of owed money to my company from them.
10) They have now sent me to collections without even sending me a statment for 51$. How can a person be sent to collections without the chance to even pay the bill. I don't owe them money but without notice they have sent me to collections.
11) Charge.com, (pipeline data, and cts. holdings, all the same company) employee Latoya at extension 6153 on Friday October 26th at 1:30 west coast time told me that a letter was sent out in July to all their customers explaing the new fees, which i never got, and she reviewed my statement and was unable to explain why i was charged 2 monthly fees in June when the letter she said they sent out claimed the fees did not start until september. She then put me on hold and came back and said the fees started in august, and then admitted she had no idea why i was getting charged the fees in July, and 2 in June. I was never given an explination of the events, and no one could give me an honest answer of what date the fees began.