Complaint Review: Charge.com, Pipeline Data And CTS Holding LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
Charge.com, Pipeline Data And CTS Holding LLC
charge.com/pipeline Quincy, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Pipeline Data/Charge.com, Pipeline Data And CTS Holding LLC Fraudulent company Quincy Massachusetts

As indicated by the many reports which precede mine, this company is one of those frighteningly corrupt ones operating in the world. Fortunately, I checked Rip-Off Reports shortly after enrolling Charge.com/Pipeline data as my service merchant, and have endured minimal damage. In my case, I terminated my account immediately. Because of these many submitted reports, I just knew that what should have been a simple termination, would end up an unpleasant scenario

My suspicions were realized. Natually, they insisted on a $300 termination fee. However, this fee was taken twice!. once from my bank account and once from my credit card. As of this date, they have received neither payment as I have entered claims of fraud with my various institutions

Despite this, I am compelled to add my complaint to the list here, as this is so clearly an unsavory and unethical ecompany which needs to be shut-down and taken to court - immediately. To anyone considering enrolling - you would be nuts to do so after reading the various notes here.

The email addresses I submitted are likely minor employees not responsible for relevant decision making. However, as these are the various people I dealt with - they are the lucky recipients of this notoriety.

Anonymous
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chargecom-Pipeline-Data-And-CTS-Holding-LLC/Quincy-Massachusetts/Pipeline-DataChargecom-Pipeline-Data-And-CTS-Holding-LLC-Fraudulent-company-Quincy-Mass-297675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charge.com, Pipeline Data And CTS Holding LLC