Complaint Review: Charles Faherty & Associates

Somerset, New Jersey USA
  • Phone: 800-371-1159
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Charles Faherty & Associates Theft of Ernest Monies/Failure to Return Monies/ Unethical Business Practices Somerset New Jersey

In January of 2013, I gave Mr. Faherty $20,000 in good faith as Earnest Money for a business venture. In the LOI it specifically stated that is the business could not be agreed upon my either party the Earnest Money would be return immediately.

I have requested since May of 2013 for my monies to be returned; my attorney has requested for the funds to be returned as well. Mr. Faherty as ignored all legal correspondence from my attorney.

In addition, Mr. Faherty has been in hiding caring a sick sibling in California since May of 2013 and refuses to speak with me on the phone.

Mr. Faherty claims he is working with me, but clearly he is not and he refuses to return my Earnest Monies.

Very unprofessional and has stolen $20,000 of mine that I have requested back in writing several times. This issue has taken an emotional and physical strain on my health.

At the current time Charles Faherty cannot be reached by phone and seems to be in hiding. The business venture my monies are being held for is being advertised on at least 2 business websites.

Beware****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-Faherty-Associates/Somerset-New-Jersey-08875-5651/Charles-Faherty-Associates-Theft-of-Ernest-MoniesFailure-to-Return-Monies-Unethical-B-1099882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles Faherty & Associates