Complaint Review: Charles J. Malki, Esquire

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Hollywood Florida
Charles J. Malki, Esquire
9174 Glades Road & PO Box 970721 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Charles J. Malki, Esquire Realty Associates Florida Properties, Inc. a/d/b/a Esquire Realty, Inc. Claims To Be Lawyer, but IS SCAM ARTIST - Changes Address everyday and DOESN"T answer phone!!! Boca Raton Florida

*Author of original report: Judgement

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Is A Fraudulent Accusation!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS IS A FRAUDULENT ACCUSATION!

I hired Charles J. Malki with Realty Associates Florida Properties, Inc., a/d/b/a Esquire Realty, Inc. for services pertaining to my company. I gave him a check up front, which I have a copy of for $3,150.00, for his services up front.

As soon as I gave him the check I NEVER heard from him again. He claims to be a Real Estate Attorney, but is NOTHING but a scam artist! He changes his address just about everyday and DOESN'T answer the phone.

Do NOT trust him with your business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-J-Malki-Esquire/Boca-Raton-Florida-33434/Charles-J-Malki-Esquire-Realty-Associates-Florida-Properties-Inc-adba-Esquire-Real-1107917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles J. Malki, Esquire

Judgement

AUTHOR: Edward - ()

First and foremostI was out of the country when the judgement was filed against my company and myself. Therefore, not only was I not able to make it to court to defend myself, I wasn't even aware of the judgement until I got back. I didn't have my lawyer represent me without my presence because I was unaware of the situation.

This is why you were "awarded a montetary judgement", NOT because of a "false, unsubstantiated claim".

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Is A Fraudulent Accusation!

AUTHOR: Charles Malki - ()

I have never represented, nor have I ever  accepted any money from Mike Vakneen, Edward Alavi (a/k/a Alvi) and/ or American Solutions USA LLC. I have appeared in court against this person/entity and have been awarded a monetary judgement against them for their false, unsubstantiated claim. This fraudulent statements appears to be an attempt by ripoffreport.com to defame my firm to extort money.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THIS IS A FRAUDULENT ACCUSATION!

AUTHOR: The Law Office Of Charles Malki, P.A. - ()

I have never represented, nor have I ever  accepted any money from Mike Vakneen and/ or American Solutions USA LLC.  I have appeared in court against this person/entity and have been awarded a monetary judgement against them for their false, unsubstantiated claim. This fraudulent statement appears to be an attempt by ripoffreport.com to defame my firm to extort money.