Complaint Review: Charles J. Read, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Los Angeles California United States of America
Charles J. Read, Inc.
816 Office Park Circle, Lewisville, TX 75057 Internet United States of America

Charles J. Read, Inc. Custom Payroll Associates TAX FRAUD SCHEME, RIPOFF, TAX EVASION SPECIALIST Internet

*Consumer Comment: ethics and upstanding business practices

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You have got to be kidding!

Charles J. Read, Inc. and his subsidary companies are engaged in the business of providing payroll services to small businesses across the country.  Mr. Read is engaged in the illegal business practice of classifying the majority of his sales department (affiliates) as 1099 labors, where in fact they are held to the same standards as a normal W-2 employee.  Mr. Read has been engaged in this practice for several years and is cheating the government out of thousands in tax revenues.  In addition, Mr. Read has set up several related companies which he uses to transfer client monies in such a way to avoid paying taxes.  He has been engaged in tax fraud for several years and still today is misleading the IRS by not paying proper 941 employment taxes.

Charles J. Read also uses the unethical business practice of false claims against his competitors.  Charles J. Read, Inc. has been issued warnings in the past yet continues to solicit business based on scare tactics and false claims.  Anyone considering an "Affiliate" position with ths company should immediately reconsider, and look elsewhere for legitimate employment because Charles J. Read will look for and find a way NOT TO PAY TO FOR YOUR WORK!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-J-Read-Inc/internet/Charles-J-Read-Inc-Custom-Payroll-Associates-TAX-FRAUD-SCHEME-RIPOFF-TAX-EVASION-SPEC-817906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles J. Read, Inc.

ethics and upstanding business practices

AUTHOR: hjenm - (United States of America)

Sir/Madam,

You apparently do not know Charles J. Read very well or know what you are talking about. His company and he as an individual have the highest level of ethics and standards. Perhaps you should research before you slander a persons name.

We have used Charles J. Read's services for decades and can honestly say he is always putting his clients first and taking care of all matters of business legally and ethically.

We recommend Charles J. Read.

Dallas Executive
Dallas, Texas

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You have got to be kidding!

AUTHOR: Charles j. read - (U.S.A.)

If this poster has a problem with Independent Contractors who knowingly enter into a contract with my company let him/her report it to the State or the IRS.  I will gladly respond to any official inquiry.  In fact I convinced the State of Texas Workforce Commission to allow me to advertise my commission only Assosciate positions on their web site.  So much for illegal.

I am a CPA and know the tax law better than the poster does.  What I do is a common practice and accepted by the IRS in every jurisdiction in the county.  If the poster doesn't belive that feel free to call the IRS and or file a written complaint.  I will gladly show the IRS exactly what I do and how I do it.

If the poster will reveal his name I will sue him or her for slander and libel for disparaging the way I conduct business.

In addition I have never filed a complaint against a competitor in my life.

I also have a A+ Better Business Bureau rating.  They will not take anonymous complaints probably placed by upset competitors that have lost business to us.

Feel free to call me directly.  My number is on my web sites.