Complaint Review: Charles Kingsley Barham

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Missouri
Charles Kingsley Barham
139A Industrial Park Drive Hollister, Missouri USA

Charles Kingsley Barham Kingsley Charles BarhamFlash Forward Publications Scam Artist Hollister Missouri

I was hired by this man to be his graphic designer for Tattoo Art Collector Cards.  He had started a business in Hollister Missouri and it was a good idea.  What he neglected to tell me was that he NEVER had any sales or any intention of paying me.  He had a contract that said that I would be paid 30 days after the art went to the publishers.  I got a dwindled amount $50 here, $100 there to just show that money would come, but the $1900 he owes me never did.  He is very paranoid, was always saying his phone lines were tapped and that the FBI was watching his house.  I told him it was in his mind and to chill and just tell me what was needed to be done.  I wokred out of state - did all of the job via email and phone and had plans to eventually move to Hollister when business started rolling.  He never spoke to anyone regarding marketing and was even hostile to people after he got off the phone with them calling them very bad words that should not be repeated.

When the 30 days was up, I called and asked for my $1900 and every excuse was thrown at me - I am barely making ends meet now (oh but by the way I took a vacation with my haitian girlfriend and I have billionaire investors, just forgot to pay you, and all my cards are in her name so I can keep my record clean.)  He then fled Missouri for Florida and left a LOT of business unpaid.  He started a new business in florida most likely about publishing, too.  He told me that he intended to pay me and that he did owe me the money, but still won't pay anything.  Googling his name, you can see mugshots and he did the infamous 911 trading cards.  He said it was to help aid the families, but I have a gut feeling he would just pocket everything and give them nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-Kingsley-Barham/Hollister-Missouri/Charles-Kingsley-Barham-Kingsley-Charles-BarhamFlash-Forward-Publications-Scam-Artist-Hol-1087491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles Kingsley Barham