surely

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Charles L. Webb
2900 Chamblee Tucker Rd Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Charles L. Webb Inept, unethical, and poor communicator Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Charles L Webb was a great Attorney

I noticed Charles L. Webb is listed as an attorney at Magarahan, Villines, & Honis. He is listed on their .com website; mvhlayers. If you hire this firm, I would not advise allowing Charles L. Webb to handle any portion of your case. Other than that, I have no opinion of this firm. My experience with Mr. Webb was disastrous.

I hired Charles L. Webb and found him to be very ineffective in preparing for, and in executing, how to approach my case. He attempted to have my case interjected, and heard, at a contempt hearing where they did not have the ability/authority to modify my situation. He was not allowed to call any witness as the judge would not allow him to present my case.

Further, he failed to fully research the Georgia statutes surrounding my case such that he chose a course of action that did not have a chance to be considered even if we been heard. The judge even pulled out a Georgia law book and read the stature and then chided Mr. Webb about his lack of understanding of the laws governing the case. After this hearing I waited over one week to hear from Mr. Webb with no communication. When I reached out to him, he stated he could not control what the court would do and there was nothing more he could do for me.

I voiced my concerns and he stated what I was asking him for was not within the goals that I had set for my case. When I reviewed my concerns and showed him my previous communication to him showing my goals and contradicting his assertions, he offered me a dollar amount equivalent to 1/6th of my retainer as a condolence to my dissatisfaction. I had to file a case with him with the state bar of Georgia. I would avoid this guy at all costs!

Budda66
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-L-Webb/Atlanta-Georgia-30341/Charles-L-Webb-Inept-unethical-and-poor-communicator-Atlanta-Georgia-478226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles L. Webb

Charles L Webb was a great Attorney

AUTHOR: lorribrown - (United States of America)

I have noticed some negative comments concerning Attorney Charles L Webb and would like to thank God for such a God fearing attorney.  If it was not for Attorney Webb, my stepson would be sitting in prison now with 40 years, probably would have died in there, and Attorney Webb got him a sentence of 14 years.  Attorney Webb was very professional and we truly would recommend him to anyone who needs excellent counsil.