Complaint Review: Charles Minchew

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: erica d — forrest hills District of Columbia United States of America
Charles Minchew
haymaket virginia hendersonville, Tennessee United States of America

Charles Minchew Chuck fraud, thief, abusive, conman hendersonville , Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report: #1027529

charles minchew is a pilot with republic airlines.  we met me at an airport lounge in D.C.  He seemed very charming he said very nice things to me and sort of sweapt me off my feet. so to say.  anyways we dated for 6 mounths. around month 3 he started talking about merriage. so we set a date. in the next 3 mounths he talked me into moving him in with me but he never brought anything to my house except clothes and his work stuff so he was always packed to go witch i did not find suspicious him being a piolot and all. later i added him to my accounts as he said he would help and we could put our money together and pay the bills together. that never happened.

a week before we were to get married he didn't come home at the expected time. which wasent that unusual hes i piolot right? then the next morning i went to get gas in my car and my debit card was declined. [continued below]....
..... went to my bank and the account had been closed and everything was gone my checking account, savings, everything gone!!. including him. i have given up trying to track him down. and have gone on with my life. i just thought if hes doing this to anyone else they should know before its to late. Of all the people you think you should be able to trust a pilot should be #1 right. Wrong!!

He took my life, money, savings, heart, trust, love. And just squashed me like it ment nothing. we had never even had a fight in six mouths.  anyways if that wasent enough I saw him almost 4 mouths later passing me on the road. He didn't see me so i followed him. he pulled up to a house to drop some girl off and then pulled away. i kept following him. he pulled into a parking lot at a park to eat something he had with him.  so i confronted him witch was probably a bad idea because he acted like a cornered dog. i just said how could you do this to me. and ask what i had done. he imediatly started cursing me and told me to move my car so he could leave.

i got angry and asked him to give me back my savings at least. thats when he shoved me and then drug me to my car by my hair and said to move my f ing car.  i just colapsed and tryed to call the police for help. he took my phone away and threw it into some bushes.  kicked me in the stomach as i lay there crying. and worst of all broke my heart all over again.  i loved him and thays how he got me. anyways he moved my car for me and drove away. i found my phone and called the police.

they said they would go and talk to him  but since there were no witnesses and no proof there might be a problem.  and of course he denied it even had two flight attendants give him an alibi.  i went back to the ladys house that he had droped off earlyer and found that he was doing the same thing to her, but of course she didn't belive me and thought i was some crazy ex.  i had sent her a letter later with what little proof i had of my empty accounts but it wasent until 2 more mounths went by she came to my address from the envelope i had sent her.  She was in tears he got her too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-Minchew/hendersonville-Tennessee-37075/Charles-Minchew-Chuck-fraud-thief-abusive-conman-hendersonville-Tennessee-1027529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles Minchew

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

If this is True! Then the evidence would be submitted!  Anybody can write negative things about people behind their back!  It would be nice if people could stand up too others, instead of being evil and childish and make up stories about people.  I blam this site for taking such bogus information and support it for their own well being.  All I can say is show me the proof!