assumption

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Blessed — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Charles Petty Kim Petty New Vision Media
8075 Mall Parkway Suite 101-106 Lithonia, Georgia United States of America

Charles Petty Kim Petty New Vision Media True Freedom Enterprises LLC TOTAL SCAM, TOOK LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY PROMISED A REFUND NEVER HAPPENED! Lithonia, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: PETTY ARRESTED

Charles Petty sent me a Facebook message stating he was working with this great company True Freedom Enterprises. They offer business credit lines. He gave the number of a Tony Brown. I have spoken to Charles on the phone since I have used some of his real estate coaching programs. When I called the number this "Tony" sounded exactly like Charles, even to the point that I ask I would  if it was Charles.

This "Tony" sent me a contract stating he would supply my company with business credit lines. He required $4600.00 up front. I never received anything for the money I sent. I was told via email that supposedly came from each Charles and Tony that my refund was being processed. Neither of them, (if there is in fact two separate men) will respond to my emails and I still do not have any refund.

Do not send these companies your money! This was a complete scam to get money from me. They used social media to contact me. I have seen several other people on line who have been scammed in this exact same fashion all starting with Charles Petty contacting them via social media!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-Petty-Kim-Petty-New-Vision-Media/Lithonia-Georgia-30038/Charles-Petty-Kim-Petty-New-Vision-Media-True-Freedom-Enterprises-LLC-TOTAL-SCAM-TOOK-LAR-966381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles Petty Kim Petty New Vision Media

PETTY ARRESTED

AUTHOR: 1ZILLA1 - (USA)

Petty ripped me off in 2009 and it took a while for the SEC to start action. Eventually Petty started avoiding court appearances and June of 2012 warrants were issued. Fearing Petty's low priority for apprehension, I wrote a letter to the federal judge early March 2013. 3/11/2013 I get a e-mail he was arrested by marshalls. 1zilla1@gmail.com for updates. I think the IRS may be interested in him also because I understood he had not filed in a couple of years.