Complaint Review: Charles Schuck

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Pissed writer — Buford Georgia United States of America
Charles Schuck
245 Marie Ave East Suite 111 West Saint Paul, Mn Internet United States of America

Charles Schuck Chuck, chuck Schuck iii, Charles Schuck iii, pc gecko! SEO lenz, SEOLENZ Scam, scammer, professional scammer Internet

I was contacted by Charles "chuck" Schuck in March. He represented himself as an SEO who had many clients that need website content. After agreeing on the amount per article and payment through PayPal immediately upon completion of articles- he sent me some nonsensical assignment "for a client". Come to find out its his personal sites for his scamming technology repair company...but I didn't know that at the time. I turned over two articles and invoiced his email address as he told me to. Come to find out his email address was not even valid with PayPal. I sent him an email requesting payment and he allt he sudden came up with some rule that his (imaginary) accountant wouldn't pay until I did 50 dollars worth of work. He then said that he would pay me through money orde and that never came. I've NEVER had a client not pay me in the many years that I've been writing.

Here's the thing that really pisses me off...

He called at extremely inappropriate times wanting to talk for an hour about his "plans" for his fake SEO bussiness...

He kept calling after I stopped responding. I eventually changed my number after he called a few times after midnight.

Two months later he still emails me all the time with these barely coheirant emails.

Two weeks ago he sent me an email swearing my money was in the email- I could tell he was just trying to get me to do more work for free.

Friday, May 11th, I emailed him asking him what his deal was and he then asked me if I had a PayPal and said he was sending me money. I emailed Saturday and got no response.

After my final attempt to be courtesous, I googled his name and "scam" and found out alllllll about this sleezer!

DO NOT ACCEPT WORK FROM THIS GUY OR GIVE HIM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION! He will call you and Fill up your inbox but you'll never see a cent from all the time you spent putting up with his nonsense!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-Schuck/internet/Charles-Schuck-Chuck-chuck-Schuck-iii-Charles-Schuck-iii-pc-gecko-SEO-lenz-SEOLENZ-S-882563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles Schuck