• Report: #1120784

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: louis — fort myers Florida
Charles Willey B&W Paving Contractors
5677 heron ln naples, Florida USA

Charles Willey B&W Paving Contractors RACIST Homophobe, twisted contractor, rude, arrogant, controlling, low life thief Racist homophobe took $900 of my money on December 20, 2013 and refuses to answer my calls naples Florida

I contacted B&W Paving Contractors on December 15, 2013 to Charlie showed up and said I had to front them $900.00 to start. I felt safe because he is licensed so I gave them my money. It was not until my boyfriend came homeand hugged me that things started to go sour. Charlie asked me if I was gay and to which I said I am. He then stormed off and left along with his salesman. They said it would be done by December 17 so we eagerly anticipated our new driveway.The day of the 17th came and nobody showed up.  On the 18th I called Charles Willey and he started to get mad and call me all kinds of profane names due to my sexuality. He told me that my money is gone beause he is charging me $900 to come out to do an estimate and he does not workfor homosexual ni*****. Then he hung up the phone on me. My sexuality has nothing to do with getting a driveway. I did not volunteer this information to him, but because he seen me hug my boyfriend he is saying that he will not do the work. We need to boycott this company due to its anti gay and racist stance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charles-Willey-BW-Paving-Contractors/naples-Florida/Charles-Willey-BampW-Paving-Contractors-RACIST-Homophobe-twisted-contractor-rude-arro-1120784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charles Willey B&W Paving Contractors