Complaint Review: Charlie Fusco- Prestige Pools Of VA

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 08, 2010

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
Charlie Fusco- Prestige Pools Of VA
E Market Steet Harrisonburg, Virginia U.S.A.

Charlie Fusco- Prestige Pools Of VA Scam Artist on the run! We have to find him!!! Harrisonburg Virginia

*Consumer Comment: I Found Him

It's sad to see that the complaints and experiences with Charlie Fusco continue to pour in. We, as a family with 4 children, are sickened and furious that this guy affected and screwed so many people and families. We were swindled and lost our substancial deposit, but the worse part is how we trusted him, sat and drank beers with him and he threw the football with our middle son. When we found out what he was doing, I immediately began crying and told my husband, "he can't do this to us...he liked us too much." We are angry, embarrassed and distrusting after this whole experience.

It would take pages for me to explain our correspondance and interaction with Charlie but the issue at hand for us now is finding his whereabouts. We had filed a claim with the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulations, as other homeowners had, and were thrilled to learn that his license in VA had recently been revoked.

We have filed a claim in the Spotsylvania District Court and after taking off work and sitting there for 4 hours we were furious to find out that he was "not found" or served papers- a waste of our day! Therefore, we have a continuence and are desperately trying to locate a current address. Does anyone know where he may be hiding? He had three addresses in Broadway and Harrisonburg, but his main address was foreclosed in October. His family (exwife and kids) are in New Jersey, but there's an address connected with Melody, his secretary and accomplice, in Maine. I would appreciate any correspondance and information that any of you may have, we have to make sure this guy gets what he deserves!

Michelle
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charlie-Fusco-Prestige-Pools-Of-VA/Harrisonburg-Virginia-22801/Charlie-Fusco-Prestige-Pools-Of-VA-Scam-Artist-on-the-run-We-have-to-find-him-Harriso-415199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charlie Fusco- Prestige Pools Of VA

I Found Him

AUTHOR: IfoundCharlie - (United States of America)

I know where he is, I know exactly where he sleeps, I know what kind of car he drives, I know where to find him. He is still in Harrisonburg, I know that this is probably not the correct forum to discuss. But I know that these people want answers. And since they did not provide an email I cannot contact them directly.  I have come to the conclusion about Charles/Charlie

1.) He is a complete asinine moron with no actual useful business or analytical skills, highly impulsive, and lacks any sort of consideration for those around him he uses for his own personal gain.
2.) A sociopath that knows exactly what he is doing and does not care for the circumstances of others.

The story between me and him is short, I loaned him money, it was time to pay, and he gave a bunch of excuses.

He is very good at shoving the blame with excuses of why its other peoples fault for him not being able to repay his debt. Well, I have his number pegged, however, I will not be in contact with him for much longer. So it is of the utmost importance that you RESPOND TO THIS REPLY ASAP BEFORE HE SLITHERS AWAY AND YOU MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY!!!
please contact me at:
devnull 3 1 6 at gmail dot com

(remove spaces in between numbers and place a . between gmail and com, this is to prevent spammers from getting my email.)

I would very much like to speak to you as you would like to speak to me.