• Report: #431955

Complaint Review: Charlie Key And Catherine Key - United Subscription Agency Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By:Carlsbad New Mexico
Charlie Key And Catherine Key - United Subscription Agency Inc.
1850 43rd Ave. Suite C-10 Vero Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Charlie Key Aka Chizzo And Catherine Key -- United Subscription Agency Inc. Unpaid Back Wages Vero Beach Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: another happily ex-usa employee

I worked for United Subscription Agency for almost one year. I did their direct marketing of magazines.

At one point in time, around January 2009, I had asked to clear my account (your account is supposed to be a safe place to sort of save money--I had no idea they would one day keep the money I had been saving for almost a year).

The managers, Charlie Key and Danny Ramshire, suspected that I was going to leave and told me that I could just start taking if off my account slowly. I explained that I wanted to put it in a savings and wanted it right then. Danny Ramshire refused to give me my money.

Eventually, in Febuary 2009 I left that job. You could say I was fed up with them playing their "power trip" with me.

Now I have been away from that job since Feb. 18, 2009 and have still not seen or hear of a cent of my money off my account. E-mails have been sent, phone calles have been made and I still have yet to be contacted in regards to when I shall get the money I earned, the money that I asked for out of my account.

Not a push-over
Carlsbad, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charlie-Key-And-Catherine-Key-United-Subscription-Agency-Inc/Vero-Beach-Florida-32960/Charlie-Key-Aka-Chizzo-And-Catherine-Key-United-Subscription-Agency-Inc-Unpaid-Back-Wa-431955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charlie Key And Catherine Key - United Subscription Agency Inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

another happily ex-usa employee

AUTHOR: mamame22007 - (United States of America)

I was a mag agent for USA in 2004.  I was there for about 3 months before I quit.  The reason?  I had started dating someone on another crew (for anyone who doesn't know, a huge no-no).  My boss threatened to beat him up twice, to break his knees three times, verbal threat to kill him, and actually put a gun to his head the night before I quit all because he was dating me.  I thought to myself that that was quite a bit to crazy and possessive for me, and promptly quit the next morning.

I will never buy a magazine from USA, either of them.  I know that United Subscription Agency you get your magazines, but the conditions, the prices, and the way the crews are treated I won't support.  Universal Subscription Agency is a total scam company.

Try not to hold it against those who do bust their tail ends to make their quota.  Good luck.