Complaint Review: Charlie Williams

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Luz — Freeport New York United States of America
Charlie Williams
unknown only contact by phone unknown, California United States of America

Charlie Williams Dept of Legal Affais calls and said I was in trouble and they were going to send the police to my home they hang up when I call them back unknown, California

I get calls at work saying that there is a legal action against me and I will go to jaill for 6 month if I do not call back.I called back and asked why they are calling my place of employment and saying I am going to be rested.They hang up on me every time I call and ask why the are calling. I can loose my job over this I have never had any problems with the police. Please help me I do not have any other info on these poeple other that the phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charlie-Williams/unknown-California-unknown/Charlie-Williams-Dept-of-Legal-Affais-calls-and-said-I-was-in-trouble-and-they-were-going-951324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charlie Williams