Complaint Review: Charlotte Housing Authority

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Disabled Senior — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Charlotte Housing Authority
P.O. Box 36795 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Charlotte Housing Authority HUD Fair Housing CHA and HUD in Washington, DC refuses to acknowledge corruption of key officials who deliberately falsified three (3) housing inspection reports to keep the participate from receiving "safe, sanitary Washington, District of Columbia

Charlotte Housing Authority officials issued three (3) false housing inspections which collaborated with my landlord's attempt to evict me due to my request for repairs which were needed in the house that I was renting under the Federally funded Housing Choice Voucher Program. CHA kept documenting that the house did not need repairs which denied me the right to "safe, sanitary, and inhabitable housing". These were not mistakes; instead, this agency deliberately continued to fail to document repairs that were required according to their own housing code. This supported the landlord's attempt to evict me due to my request for repairs.

HUD officials in local, region, and even in Washington, DC would not assist me in my attempts to receive fair housing. They have been using "jargons" and not addressing the corruption that exist in these agencies which were designed to assist the elderly and disabled. Officials ignored my calls and emails for help.

I have had to fight every step of the way to keep from being wrongfully evicted from my home and to receive justice.

The battle is still going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charlotte-Housing-Authority/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20202/Charlotte-Housing-Authority-HUD-Fair-Housing-CHA-and-HUD-in-Washington-DC-refuses-to-ackn-959393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charlotte Housing Authority