Complaint Review: Charlotte Ringwood

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2014

• Reported By: Catphish — Queens New York
Charlotte Ringwood
Internet USA

Charlotte Ringwood Accomplice dating fraud misrepresentation stalking harassment Rhode Island Internet

Charlotte Ringwood has a friend with mental problems that was contacting me and disrupting me from living a pieceful life

Natalie Becerra has mental problems calling me telling me she wants me to rape her

Charlotte Ringwood contacted me through facebook messaging and till this date i still have the email she sent me. Charlotte was cyberbullying me and was an accomplice to natalie becerra who is attempting to cause me mental problems with her online misrepresentation and stalkIng. I dont understand why the federal government would not put this person in a psychiatric facility

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charlotte-Ringwood/internet/Charlotte-Ringwood-Accomplice-dating-fraud-misrepresentation-stalking-harassment-Rhode-Is-1159586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charlotte Ringwood