Complaint Review: Charly's Angels Sensual Massage Spa

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: John — Schaumburg Illinois
Charly's Angels Sensual Massage Spa
Schaumburg, Illinois USA

Charly's Angels Sensual Massage Spa http://charlysangels33.wix.com/charlysangels LE Involvement, Unsafe Practices, RipOFF Schaumburg Illinois

*Consumer Comment: stay away...scam

*Consumer Comment: Session my a**

This is a set up spa agency working with cops,dangerous do not go,bust was going on as I was going into location for session

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charlys-Angels-Sensual-Massage-Spa/Schaumburg-Illinois/Charlys-Angels-Sensual-Massage-Spa-httpcharlysangels33wixcomcharlysangels-LE-Invol-1108678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charly's Angels Sensual Massage Spa

stay away...scam

AUTHOR: The Truth - ()

This place needs to be called GILTF.  Because all but one of the women I have seen on the  site/in person look like they are my grandmother.  I saw two women at once. Not only was this not a spa, it was hardly  an acceptable. apartment.motel,   head to the Hilton is my best advice metaphoricly speeking.    It is a section 8 complex as well.  I live around there but not in section 8 housing!  My first and last experience started with two women.  One who was young but looks like she has been on some drug for quite sometime....something like that Russian drug that that eats your skin.  I don't take drugs, but saw on the news it's the inexpensive way people get high  The girl really needs a sandwich, so if you dont take my advice and visit bring the poor thing something to eat. .

Looking at her was a turn off.  Speaking of turn off's...the other woman was maybe 60?  I don't know how they continue to stay in business (this happened about 6 months ago and I'm just getting around to posting). So if you like an old woman who literally looks like she lives in a shoe and had 10 children you're in the right place.  Celulite covers her body, her b***s are like two long tube socks filled with just a tad of sand, just enough to pull them down to close to her navel.  All of their providers have faces that I can't even explain.  Meth face, Miss Piggy face and witch face who is the worst of them all.

So I closed my eye's and thought of attractive things.  The most disturbing part of this experience and one of the many reasons I think this place is shaddy is because I saw a woman who I assume was Charly come in as I was leaving with a little girl.  She couldn't be over 4... I also noticed that there were a few children's toys around before that.   I am highly uncomfortable and find it extremely inappropriate to expose a toddler to these women hardly wearing anything and having so many men coming in and out of a place she is living at?  Hard to say.

They do take all of your info and I would be affraid if you don't have much money because it would be wasted there.  I have hung up my hobby after that.  I would suggest a highend agency, it's seriously worth the extra money.  OR an independent provider.  I hoped this helped someone.

Sorry angels, but you don't live up to your name and I find your but bussiness extremely unprofessional, misleading, creepy and feel very sad for that little girl.  Isn't there a law that makes that illegal?

Go at your own risk guys.

Session my a**

AUTHOR: Jessie - ()

Nothing more than a front for prostitution - loser.