Complaint Review: CharmDVD.com

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: momof7Pz — Rossville Georgia
? Internet United States of America

CharmDVD.com CHARMDVD is a ripoff and pretty litttle liars! , Internet

I ordered two(2) sets of the complete series of the original TV show Hawaii Five-O in March 2013. Each set was $75 for a total bill of $150 charged to my credit card.  On March 27, 2013 I received an email from them saying my order was complete, and would be shipped- but allow 1-3 weeks for delivery due to International Air Delivery and would be delivered by USPS.

As of April 18, 2013 I still have not received my dvds. Nor have I received any more emails from them.  When I tried to go to their website and check for a way to contact them about my order, the search engine only brought up the sites saying the company and site was a ripoff and that other people had ordered from them and haven't received their orders either. Why isn't there any contact information for them. I didn't make a copy of their webpage that had any contact info on it beause I thought I would be able to go back to the site.

please let me know if there is any way to get in touch with them or get money back. HOW many people have they ripped off and stole from? Bet they made a lot of money off of innocent suckers like me, dirty #*&@!**&$....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CharmDVDcom/internet/CharmDVDcom-CHARMDVD-is-a-ripoff-and-pretty-litttle-liars-Internet-1044388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CharmDVD.com