Complaint Review: Charrette Realty LLC

• Phone: 603-498-8444
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Charrette Realty LLC Lied & stoled Lawrence Massachusetts

Do not rent from these people they will leave you hanging and dry. Don't fall into there lies, they are not to be trusted. I rented from them for approximately 4 yrs. During that time, Gail Charrette seemed to be friendly & trustworthy. A bit arrogant all she talks about is what she owns. & how everyone wants everyone else's money. When I was living on her property there was a problem with the plumbing. She made me pay it & said that the plumber said it was woman's toiletries. I didnt say anything & I Paid it to avoid having a problem with her. However, I had a histerectomy a while back & don't get my period. Then the motor to the heater broke. She charged me for that as well. Said that I had left it on too long. As far as I'm concerned the heating system is the landlords problem not the tenants. We live in New England, get tons of snow. The last Blizzard was about 24". It broke the hand rail in the front of the house. I called her son who was "the maintanace man". He put a yellow tape around it  & said he would fix it. He didnt.  He also went into the house all the time without even giving 24 hour notice which is what landlords have to do by law.

She told me that she was going to sell the house but wanted to renovate it first & make it a 3 bedroom to get more money out of it. For months her & her realtor harassed me every other day with text messages asking if I had found a place & when was I moving.  After driving me insane with stress not knowing where I was going to move with my kids, I finally found a place.

I moved. Couple of weeks ago as I was driving by & I saw the new tenants living at the house.  The new tenant was the Realtor. Yes, the one I showed around the house, the one who harrased me if I had found a place. Her name by the way is Diana Pinkham, another one who can't be trusted, she works for Connie Doto Realty.

I waited for my $1500 deposit and got $52 back. She charged me for everything under the sun.  Things that were normal wear and tear. Things like the rail and the stove that I had told her maintanance man were not working.  If you want to live at peace, if you want to deal with people that you can trust with your money then keep looking for an apartment elsewhere. But don't trust Charrette Realty (Gail Charrete) or Diana Pinkham from Connie Doto Realty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charrette-Realty-LLC/Lawrence-Massachusetts-01844/Charrette-Realty-LLC-Lied-stoled-Lawrence-Massachusetts-1055431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charrette Realty LLC