Complaint Review: Charter Bus R Us

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: CR — Lorton Virginia USA
Charter Bus R Us
6715A Electronic Dr, Springfield, Virginia United States of America

Charter Bus R Us Do not be fooled, scam, fraud, hold on to your receipts, forging documents Springfield, Virginia

I chartered a bus from this company. The price sounded too good to be true, and it was. The day of my event came and went, no bus had been dispatched. The company had charged my credit card to the full amount, I called and called when the bus did not arrive, finally i reached someone with the company she told me the bus had broke down and we needed to find another one. I was so dismayed, we are a church group, everyone was elderly.

We finally found another bus to take us to our destination at the last minute, the people at Reston Limousine really pulled through for us, our hearts are filled with gratitude towards them, even though it was a last minute request, they did not charge us too much more, their price was fair, a little higher than Charter Bus R Us, but of course, Charter Bus R Us, seems to have kept ALL our money. We were promised a refund by Charter Bus R Us, I am hopeful that we will get it, however, right now all I`m hearing is the check is in the mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Bus-R-Us/Springfield-Virginia-22151/Charter-Bus-R-Us-Do-not-be-fooled-scam-fraud-hold-on-to-your-receipts-forging-documen-796958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Bus R Us