Complaint Review: Charter Cable

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: Lorpin — Duluth Georgia United States of America
Charter Cable

Charter Cable Can Charter find a way to do RIGHT by it's customers?? Internet

I moved to an apartment complex were Charter is the only choice, aside from satellite service. Unfortunately, I don't face South, so I don't even have that as a choice. I'm not the kind of customer who calls into companies on a regular basis to complain about anything, but I find that I am constantly calling Charter for billing issues.

I seem to pay the same amount for a few months, and then my bill goes up $30-$50. When you call, the story is always the same, "Your introductory offer expired...". Aparently, I have had 6 of these "offers" expire, each which was supposed to last 12 months, in the last 1 1/2 years.

Maybe it's me, but I can count to 12, and I'm still not sure how to calculate that many "introductory offers" expiring in that amount of time. Factor in the modem leasing, getting double charged for installations, and even being charged to change my plan, when I didn't want to, I'm starting to get really fed up with this company. The real issue is that Charter is the only provider servicing my area, so I am stuck dealing with the constant issues.

I wish there were some alternatives for customers like myself. I pay my bill on time every month and expect nothing more than to be provided the services I'm paying for without having to call in to some unsympathetic representative who comes across as though I should have known better. I can't wait for the day when I can give this company up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Cable/internet/Charter-Cable-Can-Charter-find-a-way-to-do-RIGHT-by-its-customers-Internet-877778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Cable