Complaint Review: Charter Communication

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Leo — Worcester Massachusetts United States of America
Charter Communication
Worcester, Massachusetts United States of America

Charter Communication promiced 15mps service of internet but service is not there.3ms Worcester, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Umatter2Charter can help!

I reported poor speed test results for my internet service and got the run around for about a week. A tech came out and replaced everything but my computer. He used his computer by passing my router and still got the same result. Poor speed on the internet. 3ms and below.

I am paying for a 15ms service . The tech left and could not give me a time that this situation would be corrected. I called support and got the run around and unfulfilled promices. A tech was comming right out ! They will email me on what the problem is and what they are going to do about the error.

i did get a credit on my account allegedly. I continued to try to put something in writting to the company but got a chat line only. This reminded me of a ponsi scheme being bounced from one tech to another. No answers or correction was done on complaint. Refused to let me speak to a supervisor.

Right now I wonder how long I have been paying for a service that I paid for but did not recieve. I think the Attorney General for Massachusetts should look into this.  I am schooled and very familiar with computers , bandwidth etc.., .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communication/Worcester-Massachusetts-/Charter-Communication-promiced-15mps-service-of-internet-but-service-is-not-there3ms-Wor-838246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communication

Umatter2Charter can help!

AUTHOR: Umatter2charter - (USA)

Good evening Leo,

My name is Jeremy Daniels and I am a Senior Social Media Specialist with Charter.  I am terribly sorry to read of the trouble that you have been experiencing with our Internet and would like to offer some help.  Please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the name, address, and phone number on the account, as well as the best number to reach you.  Also, please put CharterJeremy Leo in the subject line so that I can keep an eye out for the e-mail.

Heres a link to the Charter Social Media Team webpage for your reference: http://www.charter.com/Umatter2Charter.

Looking forward to resolving your concerns,

Jeremy Daniels