Complaint Review: Charter Communications In Oscoda Mi

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Oscoda Michigan
Charter Communications In Oscoda Mi
US 23 Ausable, Michigan U.S.A.

Charter Communications In Oscoda Mi They keep shutting me off through their office and at my home (pole) i pay them on time every month and get shut off four times a week, i have a payment for last month that they see but have not applied? they charge me for movies i do not rent and I am sick and tired of it! I hate them, Money is tight anyhow but they get paid and they keep ripping me off and they have no local number Ausable Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Offer of Assistance

I am being shut off four times a freakin week, I pay them on time every month, they charge me for movies i do not watch, they promised a plan and cut it short, my last month payment i made, they say they see it there but have not applied it and therefore i am past due they say< they rip us off constantly, we pay them 130 dollars every month. you only have that stupid 800 number to call and every agent tells u something different! That is if they even speak english and u can even understand them!! I hate them I want to be compensated for my troubles every week!

Danielle
Oscoda, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications-In-Oscoda-Mi/Ausable-Michigan-48750/Charter-Communications-In-Oscoda-Mi-They-keep-shutting-me-off-through-their-office-and-at-463610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications In Oscoda Mi

Employee Offer of Assistance

AUTHOR: Umatter2charter - (U.S.A.)

Hello Danielle,

My name is Josh Chapman, and I am a Communications Specialist with Charter Communications. I apologize for the difficulties you have been experiencing while attempting to resolve the billing problems. I would be happy to work with you to address all of your concerns.

Please e-mail me the Name, Address, and Phone Number on your account, as well as any additional information to umatter2charter@chartercom.com with my name, Josh, in the subject line.

I look forward to resolving these problems for you. Josh