Vermont

• Reported By: Terri — Chetek Wisconsin
Charter Communications
various, Wisconsin United States of America

Charter Communications not honoring pricing again various, Wisconsin

This company is ripping me off again.  I have had to fight 2 years in a row now to get the pricing that was originally setup for my Cable TV and Internet services.  I am now bald after pulling out all my hair with them.  I have every email from last year from Ashley Wilkens knowing that I would be doing this again for months 13-24.  I am so tired of this battle and I don't feel the special pricing that I am to receive for "months 13-24" is even enough to keep me as a customer of Charter.  Someone must know the frustrations for working with these people more than just myself???  I am serious when I say they need to do more than make my pricing right...they need to offer me something that will keep me from disconnecting their services and giving someone else a chance.  I am attaching the last email I received from Ashley Wilkens.  She evidentally is tired of me or is no longer with the Charter company.  Listed below is a portion of the email I received from her last year with the agreed upon pricing for me.

Good morning Ms. Wagner, I have updated your account to reflect a 12 month promotion totaling $66.98 before taxes and applicable fees which is $2.00 less than the previous offer that I quoted you.  Once this promotional rate ends I will apply another promotion to your account to reflect $71.98 before taxes and applicable fees for months 13-24.  If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to email or contact me at the number provided below.   Sincerely,  Ashley Wilkins | Executive Escalation Lead

My pricing on my statements are now at $110.xx so as you can see I am not being billed from this company as it was to be as stated above with the $71.98 for months 13-24.  I am going further with this, this time around.  I am not backing down.

Terri - Chetek, WI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/-various-Wisconsin-/Charter-Communications-not-honoring-pricing-again-various-Wisconsin-1041986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications