Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: Tammy — Cadott Wisconsin United States of America
Charter Communications
1201 McCann Drive Altoona, Wisconsin United States of America

Charter Communications Unauthorized EFT Withdrawl Plus Ripped Off On Landline Service/ Bundel Deal Altoona, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: We can help!

I called to get Charter Bundel set up in my new place & they needed my debit card number to hook it up. I gave them my card# & I requested that the bills be mailed to me & Not EFT out of my acct. The Bundel Deal is still pending while I wait for a straight answer to landline services in my area, one says "it's available" & the next says "it's not", This has been going on for 2 months now. In the meantime they have taken money out of my checking acct., without authorization to do so, overdrafting me over $200.00. I am on disability & very low income so this action has resulted in possible reposession of my vehilce, loss of insurance & an eviction notice for nonpayment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/Altoona-Wisconsin-54720/Charter-Communications-Unauthorized-EFT-Withdrawl-Plus-Ripped-Off-On-Landline-Service-Bu-618441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications

We can help!

AUTHOR: Umatter2charter - (USA)

I apologize for the trouble with your billing. I work for Charter Communications to resolve exactly these sorts of issues. Please send me an email at Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com with the Name, Address, and Telephone number from your Charter account. I will be happy to research this issue and help straighten things out.  So I can keep an eye out for the email, please include CharterWitten in the subject line.

Witten Henderson