Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Dupo Illinois
Charter Communications
.charter.com Belleville, Illinois U.S.A.

Charter Communications Still billing for equipment even though I turned it in and sent copy of report. Belleville Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Looking to Help...

I made the mistake of ordering the bundle through Charter. They told me my monthly bills would be 120.00 a month. My first bill was for almost three hundred dollars and when I called customer service to see if they could wait two days until payday they said no and canceled my service. They have turn me over to collections for equipment that I turned in and this was after I sent a letter and copy of the form showing I turned in the equipment. I can not get them to resolve this. I am so angry that I did not check them out before doing business. Hard lesson learned.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS - THEY ARE EVIL AND LIARS!

Diana
Dupo, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/Belleville-Illinois/Charter-Communications-Still-billing-for-equipment-even-though-I-turned-it-in-and-sent-cop-428424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications

Looking to Help...

AUTHOR: Umatter2charter - (U.S.A.)

Hello Diana,

My name is Eric Ketzer, and I am a Manager at Charter. I am sorry to hear about the troubles you have had getting the bill to reflect the equipment you returned. I'd like to work with you to resolve this situation. Can you please contact me at Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com?

Thanks, Eric