Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Charter Communications
8501 Easton Lane Apt 414 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Charter Communications Overcharged my acct multiple times, when contacted RUDE, IMPATIENT customer service Fort Worth Texas

I have been with Charter communications for less than a year. It has been the worst 9 months I've ever spent with a utility company.

I started out with basic Internet at a reasonable price. After 6 months my Internet bill tripled. I then added cable TV since it was cost effective. I've already had a number of issues with the cable box and every time I call the customer service line, I have to contend with a representative that speaks English poorly, is impatient, and refuses to truly help out.

Most recently, I paid my bill early because I had switched banks. Even I had paid the bill, Charter still attempted to withdraw the funds from my bank account at the end of the month. When this happened, I was then charged number NSF charges by the bank due Charter's incompetence. I called Charter to ask what happened and they once again responded by a) not being able to even figure out where the first payment had gone and b) being unprofessional.

I am having to actually go IN PERSON to a Charter office today to attempt to work this out. More than likely, I will be dropping Charter's services even though they are the only ones that have access to my apartment complex.

Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/Fort-Worth-Texas-76120/Charter-Communications-Overcharged-my-acct-multiple-times-when-contacted-RUDE-IMPATIENT-387468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications