Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Updated: Sat, October 16, 2010

• Reported By: Ralph — O'Fallon Missouri USA
Charter Communications
po box 1688 fond du lac, Wisconsin United States of America

Charter Communications Tried to get phone service restored, operator cut me off, see their log of the chat:Chat Info Name:71.85.203.20 Email: Phone: Company: Product/Service: Operator:Sean Start Time:(UTC)9/19/ fond du lac, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Charter Communications

Charter refused to help to restore my telephone: Here is their copy of the char:

Chat Info
Operator: Sean
Start Time: (UTC)9/19/2010 2:50:51 PM
End Time: (UTC)9/19/2010 3:01:43 PM
Chat Transcripts:
Please wait for a site operator to respond...
Operator Sean has joined the chat.
Sean: Hello, Bundle and Save with our Triple Play! It includes Digital Cable, High Speed Internet and Digital Phone.
71.85.203.20: My telephone quit yesterday afternoon
Sean: Due to the nature of your inquiry, please call customer service at 1-888-438-2427.
71.85.203.20: With no phone, how do you suggest I do that?
Sean: This is sales and promotion.
Sean: You can use your cell phone.
71.85.203.20: What cel phone?
Sean: I am afraid, only customer service can help you out with that.
Sean: Or visit the local office.
71.85.203.20: SAo how do I notify them of my problem? Can you do it?
Sean: Thats why I gave you the number you need to call them yourself and file a complaint.
71.85.203.20: With no phone I can't call anybody. I just had surgery & can't drive for another month. What can I do to get service?
Sean: Even if I have to tranfer you to the customer service I need to call you.
71.85.203.20: Looks like it's time for me to sign up with another company that is more service oriented --- with no phone, you can't call me & I can't call anybody. Doesn't your service dep't have an email address?
Sean: Sorry for the inconvience.
Sean: But you still need to call to services.
71.85.203.20: Don't be sorry, help to get it fixed!
Operator Sean has left the chat.
The chat is ended.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2010 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/fond-du-lac-Wisconsin-54936/Charter-Communications-Tried-to-get-phone-service-restored-operator-cut-me-off-see-thei-642109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications

Charter Communications

AUTHOR: Umatter2charter - (USA)

My name is Witten Henderson and I would like to apologize for the trouble you have had with Charter customer service and billing. I work for Charter Communications to resolve exactly  these sorts of concerns and would be happy to look into this issue to make sure all concerns are addressed. Please send me an email at Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com with the name, address, and telephone number of your Charter account . In your e-mail, please put CharterWitten in the subject line, so I can keep an eye out for it.

Witten Henderson