Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Charter Communications
Charter.com Internet U.S.A.

Charter Communications Another dissatisfaction with Charter Communications Internet

This is more dissatisfacton with Charter Communications! I have written before.

After having trouble since last night accessing "drafts" on Charter, I called their "help" about 12;30 P.M. today. The tech. asked me many questions (I assume to acertain that I knew what I was doing to try to get "drafts") He then got my password so that he could see for himself (when I click "drafts", and then click on the draft I want, a message comes up in red that says "error ,last command couldn't be preformed, try later". I assume the tech saw all this.

Then after more ramblings, he said the system "had some problems, they were working on it, and should be up later (he could not tell me when)".
Why didn't he tell me in the first place, instead of all the "mumbo-jumbo"?? Is it even true??? I want a cable internet server, and the only one available to me is Charter, otherwise I would never have them!!!

Gen
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2007 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/internet/Charter-Communications-Another-dissatisfaction-with-Charter-Communications-Internet-1034109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications