Complaint Review: Charter Communications

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Khadijah — Ennis Texas
Charter Communications

Charter Communications Over charged since I've had their sevices, Internet

I have had charter for about 6 months now. When I first signed up I had just internet for what was supposed to be $29.99 a month. My first bill was $64. I knew is would be a little higher the first month because of instillation fees.

But as the months went on my bill went higher and higher. Then 2 months ago they had to send a tech  to my house because my modem stopped working. They charged me $45 for that, and I had to call and get those charges taken off. They said they took it off my bill but it was still on there.

Then I ordered cable with them this past month. I was told my bill was going to be $185 for the first month, turns out it was $301. Needless to say I am cancelling with them. My bill was NEVER what is was advertised as.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communications/internet/Charter-Communications-Over-charged-since-Ive-had-their-sevices-Internet-1036869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Communications