- Report: #1039763
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Charter Communitations
Charter CommunitationsInternet United States of America
Charter Communitations Charter Thieves, Price Gouged, Snakes, Price Increase, Awful internet service and customer service Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Anyway, we got fed up, and called to ask them to lower our bill, and even after speaking to the representative and supervisor, nothing came of it. The supervisor also told me that "we do not HAVE to offer anything to customers," which I stopped her in her tracks to tell her that they pick and choose who they offer lower prices to. Then we got into an argument, which at the end just gave me grounds to move on to a competitor.
A basic round-up of why you should NOT go with Charter goes as followed:
1) Why would you pay $54.99 for internet service when you can go with other companies for WAY less?
2) Even if you like their internet service, their customer service is terrible.
3) They did not do ANYTHING to keep us. Every single time we have called, they tried to sell us on something else that was expensive, even though we called to lower our bills.
4) Don't waste your time with their short gimmick of an introductory price. Other companies at least offer a whole 12 months!!!!
5) I honestly believe this is a failing company that could care less about their customers.
We tried to give this company a chance, but they have an awful way of trying to keep their customers... it's like they're trying to repel us every chance they get.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Communitations/internet/Charter-Communitations-Charter-Thieves-Price-Gouged-Snakes-Price-Increase-Awful-intern-1039763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.