• Report: #1120773

• Reported By: anonymoous — Glendale Hts Illinois
Charter Fitness Gym
135 Army Trail Rd Glenale Hts, Illinois USA

Charter Fitness Gym unprofessional/no people skills Glendale Hts Illinois

I been attending a gym near my home. It first was called Cardinal fitness and I really enjoyed going to the gym, staff was out going and always greeting you with a smile.Gym always clean and equipment up to date. It was changed to Charter Fitness recently and I have to say that its turned into a hangout for children or young adults. No professionalism with this staff and never wanting to assist you in your needs as a customer. I recently tried to down grade my gym package and it was a crazy ordeal. They charge you an annual fee ever year and I tried to chage my rate at the same time. It was a total scam, they say you'll have to cancel and then sign up again and they would make me pay the annual fee again on the same day.

I tried to explain to them that how can you charge me the fee again on the same day. Never got an answer or solutions to rectify the situation. The staff only could say thats their policy and they couldn't do anything to help me. When I tried to speak to a manager wow, like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. No where to be found and no number or office to reach them at. Just a young kid in a position with no experience in dealing with people or life experinces to assist the one of there customers. Well the gym down the street has better facilites and less to join. God Bless and good luck in growing your client base with the staff of children looking in the mirror all day trying to impress people instead of help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-Fitness-Gym/Glenale-Hts-Illinois-60139/Charter-Fitness-Gym-unprofessionalno-people-skills-Glendale-Hts-Illinois-1120773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter Fitness Gym