Complaint Review: Charter One Bank

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:Canton Ohio
Charter One Bank
3528 West Tuscarawas St. Canton, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 330-452-9804
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Charter One Bank ripoff Canton Ohio

*Author of original report: Charter One Bank in CLEVELAND (the main office) told me today that they will not give me back my $299.00 they took

I was also mega rewards. When I simply said no, they explained it was free. It's a thank you, a way of the bank showing customer appreciation. Well, I just saw my absolutely free item on my checking statement. $25.00 annual fee. Hell no. Headed to the bank in the next 1/2 hour.

Karen
Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-One-Bank/Canton-Ohio-44708/Charter-One-Bank-ripoff-Canton-Ohio-138321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter One Bank

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Ok. Well, Charter One Bank in CLEVELAND (the main office) told me today that they will not give me back my $299.00 they took out for the second time. Well, ok for now. But, I will be going out to close my personal and business acct.s tomorrow morning. The company they allowed to debit my account is American Dynamic LLC. If anyone else has knowledge of this company, I'd love to get it. I'm also checking into a class action against Charter One Bank. I'll keep you informed. Thanks to you all