• Report: #351936

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:westfield Indiana
Charter One
charterone.com Westfield, Indiana U.S.A.

Charter One Online maintaince screws up balances Westfield Indiana

I am a customer of this bank and I do a lot of online work. Now two days ago I there was online maintenance done. Well that maintenance also included putting forty dollars in my accounts. I leave it alone till after the maintenance was completed. That Monday afternoon I switch it to my checking. Cause the online banking has switched my funds around before. So I got on yesterday and it had overdrawn. No prob thirty-three dollars. I'll pay it. Get on today, it 188. Dollars. There goes my check for the week. Then I'm told its my fault. Well needless to say they have lost another customer. I will be switching to Chase, people I know have had good experience with them. My word of advice don't use charter one.

p.s There online security contract last time I checked expired sometime last year.

Iwaki
westfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-One/Westfield-Indiana-46074/Charter-One-Online-maintaince-screws-up-balances-Westfield-Indiana-351936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter One