Complaint Review: Charter fitness

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Tya — Westmont Illinois United States of America
Charter fitness
6300 kingery highway Willowbrooke, Illinois United States of America

Charter fitness Moved locations. No transportation. Tried canceling and never told me about the fee Willowbrooke , Illinois

I started my membership back in February march of this year. Went there for about a week and then wasn't able to go for a few weeks. When I went back they were empty and didn't know where they went. I choise this location because it was in walking distance from my apartment. Finally found out where they moved and went in to cancel my membership. They were telling me it was going to be 60 bucks to cancel. I was confused becaus when I signed up the gentlemen never told me about a cancelation fee. I explained that to the lady and she gave me an attitude and started laughing in my face. I have been looking for a corporate number and was never able to find one. I have been paying for a membership for about 6 and a half months now and have yet to step foot back in that gym. I am very frustrated with this company and it's wasting my money for something I'm not using. I refuse to pay the 60 and would like my money back from these last 6 months. They should be more clear when you sign up of the cancelation few. Please help with my situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter-fitness/Willowbrooke-Illinois-60527/Charter-fitness-Moved-locations-No-transportation-Tried-canceling-and-never-told-me-ab-942701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter fitness