• Report: #1041978

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Chetek Wisconsin
Charter
multiple locations, Wisconsin United States of America

Charter not honoring pricing multiple locations, Wisconsin

I originally filed a complaint with Ripoff back in January of 2012 and the problem was resolved or so I thought.  Now I am back because of the 2 year pricing plan that was set up for me.  The first year problem was fixed and needless to say I have a copy of an original email that was sent from one of the employees at Charter that I kept, because I had a feeling I would be doing this again...so needless to say here I am again with the complaint of Charter not honoring the pricing structure that was set up at my time of allowing them to be my service provider for Cable and Internet access.  I also have sent 4 times to the same person I dealt with last year and no response to help resolve this issue, as I figured that particular person has probably moved along within the company or perhaps is no longer there. However this price should have been noted on there database somewhere so that it would be honored throughout the 24 month period that was agreed upon.  So I am to "be paying 78.98 month promotion for the months 13 through 24 as quoted". Those are the words marked within "" from the particular person from Charter.  I am now being billed $110.xx per month and I am not going to pay that price when it was to be $78.98 per month for months 13-24.  It is really a shame that big businesses can't operate their businesses on what words are spoken from their employees.  I want this matter resolved once and for all and with all the hassle's I have had from day one, I believe I should receive more than just 1 more year of special pricing.  With all the chasing and checking and continuing to argue to get what was promised me I believe that is worth something more than  1 more year of special pricing.  Anyone out there who can help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Charter/multiple-locations-Wisconsin-/Charter-not-honoring-pricing-multiple-locations-Wisconsin-1041978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Charter