Complaint Review: Chase Arthur, One Main Financial

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Philip — Westminster Colorado United States of America
Chase Arthur, One Main Financial
Lynnwood, WA 98036-4869 Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

Chase Arthur, One Main Financial OneMain Financial Promised loan for a fee. I had sent all the fee.After 2 months, I never received the loan. He wants more money. Lynnwood, Washington

COMPLAINT   AGAINST:
Chase Arthur
OneMain Financial
Lynnwood, WA 98036-4869  Phone:(504) 252-0115

"Chase Arthur" <info.prudentft@gmail.com

2 months ago,I searched on Craigslist. I found many lenders. I was seeking a loan. Chase Arthur responded to me  that even if I had  bad credit, he will help me. He wrote that the application fee was $150. I wrote that I did not have $150.But,I only had $120. He wrote that  he could handle this. So, last month, I had sent $110 to Kelli Breaux of Avondale, LA by western union.Few days later,he wrote that he had filed for a loan on my behalf and  that one bank had approved this and I will get a loan of $10,000 on one condition. That is the loan will be approved once the Insurance fee of $500 was paid.

THEN, I ASKED HIM TO SEND ME A CONTRACT. HE SAID,I WILL SEND IT AS SOON AS I RECEIVE  THE FEE AS I AM VERY BUSY NOW.

I AM  YET TO RECEIVE ANY CONTRACT.
I informed him that I could not handle this and I could only handle $300. He had put me into a circle. To get aloan, I have to pay the fee. To pay the fee, I need a loan.To get a loan, I need the fee. He promised that he would help me with the balance of $200 and that he would file the application. I believed him and sent $300 once again to KELLI BREAUX,AVONDALE, LA.

Few days later, he apologized that he had to send money to his family in South East Asia  and that he  would help me. When I asked him  to return my fee of $410, he gives a blunt reply that it was used for the purpose it was sent.

I FINALLY WORTE TOHIM THAT HE SHOULD SEND ME THE LOAN.IF HE COULD NOT SEND IT,THEN HE SHOULD RETURN ALL MY FEE. THERE IS N OTHING IN BETWEEN.

Then he wrote that he would approach other banks. Then he wrote that another bank approved my loan application. But, I have to pay $300 security. I know that this is a FRAUD and so I have been asking him to return $410. He keeps dodging me. I have asked him to send me a copy of his ID (Driver's license /Passport) He has not responded to that.

Then I  filed a complaint on the web page of One Main Financial. I received a reply regarding my complaint. Nothing  has happened. Then I went on the homepage and asked the question," WHERE SHOULD THOSE WHO NEED TO BUY INSURANCE FOR THE LOAN  SEND THE INSURANCE FEE?   I received an immediate reply that that information was not available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Arthur-One-Main-Financial/Lynnwood-Washington-98036-4869/Chase-Arthur-One-Main-Financial-OneMain-Financial-Promised-loan-for-a-fee-I-had-sent-all-905780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Arthur, One Main Financial