Complaint Review: Chase Auto Finance Bankruptcy Dept.

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Pat — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Chase Auto Finance Bankruptcy Dept.
1950 W. Ray Road, Chandler, AZ PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

Chase Auto Finance Bankruptcy Dept. Will not report monthly payments on my credit report, after bankruptcy was filed. They never sent back the reaffirmation loan paperwork, and now my credit report is suffering, and Chase will not chan PHOENIX, Arizona

I filed bankruptcy in November of 2009.  Chase, unbeknownst to me, never signed the reaffirmation loan paperwork for my vehicle, and sent it back to my attorney.  Inadvertently, the car loan was discharged with the bankruptcy.  I have made monthly payments every month on time since I purchased the car in August of 2008.  I even had Chase send me a payment history of all my payments and indicating the balance owed on the car to date.

My credit report is showing that I am delinquent on this car loan, and that there is no balance on the car loan, and that it was discharged with my bankruptcy.  The bankruptcy officer at the time, Jayme Hernandez, NEVER signed and sent back the paperwork.  Because Mr. Hernandez did not do his job, I am now suffering on my credit report, due to his neglect.  I cannot get a loan with any bank or credit union without the APR being at least 13%, due to his direct neglect.

Chase Bankruptcy Department will NOT fix this, even though I have paperwork to back it up.  They are taking my money every month, but not willing to indicate this on my credit report.  I have also written to the 3 credit reporting agencies and am disputing this.  But, I feel that I should take advantage of as many venues as I can to show that Chase is a rip-off bank and that they should not be allowed to get away with this type of unfair practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Auto-Finance-Bankruptcy-Dept/PHOENIX-Arizona-85003-2243/Chase-Auto-Finance-Bankruptcy-Dept-Will-not-report-monthly-payments-on-my-credit-report-890499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Auto Finance Bankruptcy Dept.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC