Complaint Review: Chase Auto Finance - Chase Custom Finanance

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:Muncie Indiana
Chase Auto Finance - Chase Custom Finanance
50 S Main Akron, Ohio U.S.A.

Chase Auto Finance - Chase Custom Finanance Excessive Collections Calls and Rude Collection "Representatives" Go figure. Akron Ohio

When financing a vehicle (or any other type of credit line from what i've read) they will put you into the Collections office 1 day after a missed due date. They collection tactics they use are unreasonable and rude. They also are ignoring my no contact letter that I have sent to them (assuming they gave me the right address in Ohio that they really even did get it). They continue to call upwards of 12 times a day threatening the usual "We are gonna reposses our collateral if you do not make your payment". Long and the short of it is that DO NOT FINANCE ANYTHING OR DO BUSINESS WITH CHASE BANK. They wonder why they are in so much trouble with thier assests? Well lets see, people must be gettin the hint to not do business with you, since your practices are unethical, rude, downright bastard like, shady, and really ignorant in so many uncountable ways its not even to shake a stick at. Im sorry but I would have better luck having George W take my SAT's for me to get into Harvard then getting these cockhammers to get the clue no one gives a fat rat about them. I set their numbers in my phone and assigned them my silent knight ringtone (2 seconds of no sound). BTW I was only 5 days late on one payment before this all blew up. Do your homework on these companies. Dont let them ruin your life too.

Jeremiah
Muncie, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Auto-Finance-Chase-Custom-Finanance/Akron-Ohio-44308/Chase-Auto-Finance-Chase-Custom-Finanance-Excessive-Collections-Calls-and-Rude-Collectio-476574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Auto Finance - Chase Custom Finanance