Complaint Review: Chase Auto Finance (JP Morgan Chase Bank)

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: Mario — tolleson Arizona United States of America
Chase Auto Finance (JP Morgan Chase Bank)
Nationwide United States of America

Chase Auto Finance ,JP Morgan Chase Bank, Chase Bank Liars and Deceivers Internet, Nationwide

Mario C had made several attempt weeks before the charge off date 1/27/10 to get a pay-off amount from Pamela Lundy. First I was told that it would be faxed, and then I was told it would be mailed neither happen. I made call and faxed my request upon doing this I was told by there recovery person to stop contacting their client and the also left Erika Garrett a message on her phone telling her that what I was doing was against the law and what I was trying to do thing was just going to make trouble for her. How trying to pay-off an account is making trouble I dont know. If you would like a copy of this voice mail please provide me with an email and I will send it to you. After all these attempts to get my pay-off from Pamela I finally received it from  Mark Washburn who told me that it had not charge off yet and after payment was suppose to fax a paid in full letter which I never received and so I contacted him about this and he said he mailed it. It still has not been received to date. The account was paid in full 1/29/10. Had Pamela Lundy done her job we would have had this account paid off well before the charge off date and I am asking that this be remove. Mark claims that he took care of this but it is being reported as a paid after charge off on mine and an unpaid charge off on Erikas. gravely hurting our credit and I dont feel we should have to pay for there mistakes if you can help us let me know I have receipts of over $11,000, credit reports, fax confirmations, voice mails and phone records

As I stated before all I would like is for it to show paid closed not as a charge off or remove the account from our credit. Erika also made attempts to contact the corporate office to handle this with out filling a complaint and just got the run around from Josephine Martinez who I set several pieces of information and have copies and phone records for that, who then gave my case to Sonya Peralt who Erika has a voice mail from that know little to nothing of the issues I was having and made it seem as if she did not care to know. She told Erika to call Andy Sulfted who was very rude and made false claims that we were 120 days late and thats why it charged off. Though we were late it was only 90 days as of 1/25/10 I have payment receipts for every month since we bought the car Erika and myself informed him that I would be filing a complaint he stated go ahead the get complaints all the time. As I stated before all I am asking is that our credit reflect as it would had they given use a pay off amount before it charge off or deleted it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Auto-Finance-JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank/nationwide/Chase-Auto-Finance-JP-Morgan-Chase-Bank-Chase-Bank-Liars-and-Deceivers-Internet-Nationw-577593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Auto Finance (JP Morgan Chase Bank)