Complaint Review: Chase Auto Finance company

• Updated: Tue, September 07, 2010

• Reported By: Hilemanj — Mississippi United States of America
Chase Auto Finance company

Chase Auto Finance company THE BIGGEST IN BEZZALING I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Internet

I bought a car in 2008 with chase. I was not late at all on my payments in the beginning!! Then all of sudden I was late. Hmmm that is weird. In july 2009 I sent them a check for 419.00 which is my car payment. then in aug. I sent them another 419.00. When sept. came they called me and told me that I was late and needed to pay 1312.00 to them or they were coming to get my car. I knew it was not right but I paid it anyways. I figured it was going to take me 3 payyments ahead cause i knew it was not right.... In january 2010 They told me I was behind again this time I owed 1322.00 the man on the phone told me would be caught up completely. WRONG cause in feb. they took 799.00 with out my permission out of my account. In march they took 434.00 April nothing cause I knew something was not right in may with out permission took another amount out of my account of 434.00 then in June 2010 told me I was behind again 853.66 and in july 2010 853.66 i think they are inbezzaling money!!! cause my bank statements are not matching up with what they say!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2010 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Auto-Finance-company/internet/Chase-Auto-Finance-company-THE-BIGGEST-IN-BEZZALING-I-HAVE-EVER-SEEN-Internet-638287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Auto Finance company