Complaint Review: Chase Bank

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Bank Liars, no other word describes them. Hurst Texas

*Consumer Comment: "EXPOSE CHASE BANK POEM"...

I went into the Chase Bank branch in Hurst TX to open a simple checking account. I was the told by the personal banker that for a monthly fee I could enroll in a program that had online bill pay, and " Quick Pay" in whick I could pay a person directly. Well they l;ied toi me, the looked me into my eyes and lied to me. Now due to the fact that I trusted these liars I am stuck with late charges on my rent, and scrambling to get my money out of multiple ATMs throughout the area costing me both time and gas. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-/Hurst-Select-StateProvince/Chase-Bank-Liars-no-other-word-describes-them-Hurst-Texas-1055745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank

"EXPOSE CHASE BANK POEM"...

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

is available at this website. Just type in 750752 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #750752.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE