Complaint Review: Chase Bank And Chase Credit Card Services

• Submitted: Mon, December 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Evelyn — Pembroke Pines Florida United States of America
Chase Bank And Chase Credit Card Services

Chase Bank And Chase Credit Card Services J P Morgan I am being billed for an amount I already paid in my last statement. Internet

I was charged for an overlimit fee.  I called regarding this fee, but customer service refused to waive the fee.  They say it is impossible to waive the fee.  I paid the total amount of statement on December 4, 2009 but Chase credit card customer service claims they received my check 13 days after I mailed it.  Chase claims they must charge me again for the overlimit fee because my check arrived late.  They acknowledge receiving my check, but insist on charging me for the overlimit fee again.  I am being billed twice for something I already paid.  Their customer service is lacking to say the least.  Every time I call, they go over policies, regulations, etc. Three customer representatives hung up my call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-And-Chase-Credit-Card-Services/internet/Chase-Bank-And-Chase-Credit-Card-Services-J-P-Morgan-I-am-being-billed-for-an-amount-I-alr-546587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank And Chase Credit Card Services