Complaint Review: Chase Bank And Chase Credit Card Services

• Updated: Sun, August 16, 2009

• Reported By: Jessica — Manchester New Hampshire USA
Chase Bank And Chase Credit Card Services
www.chase.com/creditcards Internet United States of America

Chase Bank And Chase Credit Card Services closed my 'good standing, never been late' credit card account Manchester, New Hampshire

* : They did similar to me

I received a letter in the mail from Chase today telling me they have closed my account. They stated :

"the available credit on my bankcard is too low",

" Too few open accounts with time on file greater than 24 months"

"average length of time since bankcard(s) opening is too short"

I truthfully don't understand what this means. I have had this card with them since 2001. My account has been in good standing and I just made a payment on the account. I am very concerned about the reasoning for closing the account and why. I have worked hard to keep my credit in good standing and do not want this to have a bad impact on it!

I would definately be interested in finding out more information on this matter. Please feel free to contact me if anyone can proceed with any legal ( or any )resolution to this matter.

We MUST do something!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-And-Chase-Credit-Card-Services/internet/Chase-Bank-And-Chase-Credit-Card-Services-closed-my-good-standing-never-been-late-credi-480512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank And Chase Credit Card Services

#1

They did similar to me

AUTHOR: Nancy hates Chase - (USA)

Chase makes up reasons, then blames it on you credit report.  Check your experian credit report, and look at the part where they list "ssn # affiliated with account". Look to see if there is a entry with a zero infront of your social.  This changes the number completely if they report or run your file with this wrong number.  Then they say the file is inadaquet.  They lie.  File a report with the federal trade Commission. www.ftc.gov.