Complaint Review: Chase Bank - Bank One

• Submitted: Fri, March 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 17, 2006

• Reported By:Western Michigan
Chase Bank - Bank One
P.O. Box 711210 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-555-0433
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Chase Bank - Bank One ripoff Columbus Ohio

Same complaint as:
Steve
Richardson, Texas

I made a 25 cent error in addition.
They did the same to me took the biggest one and over 25 cents charged me about $380. I have been off of work for a month for major surgery that I had. So i had to deal with this also.

I asked to close my account and they would not. I said what if I could not stop all of the automatic payments I don't want to be charged more fees. They said that there would not be anymore fees not to worry about it. They are now up past $320 in additional fees. I have told them that I changed my phone number 4 times. I keep giving them my new number they keep calling and harrassing the poor people with my old number.
I talked to people at Bank One and make arrangements with them and they still have a recording calling my old number 2-3 times a day to call Bank One for an urgent matter, to me that is harrassment. The people on the other end you talk to make arrangements are snotty, cold and uncaring.

I got a letter saying that I have not responded. I keep calling and talking to people and they don't communicate. I have not gotten one call or message on my new phone number.

I have 10 days of the date of the letter to respond. The date of the letter is 2/10 and it was mailed on 2/14 the postmark on the envelope. I received it on 2/17. They were hoping I would get it after the 10 days?

They are incompetent liars and cold money hungry jerks.

Sylvia
Western, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chase-Bank-Bank-One/Columbus-Ohio-43218/Chase-Bank-Bank-One-ripoff-Columbus-Ohio-181679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chase Bank - Bank One